0 ItemsSubtotal: 0 Ft Go to Shop
99 990 Ft
Take your photography to the next level
CamRanger is a stand-alone device that connects to select Canon or Nikon DLSR cameras with a USB cable. It creates its own WiFi network that your device (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android, or Mac or Windows computer) can then connect to. The free CamRanger app then enables control of the camera. There is no need for an existing Internet connection or other equipment.
- CamRanger operates on a rechargable, replaceable battery (extra batteries available for purchase). Battery life varies upon usage but 5 to 6 hours is typical; however, in ideal scenarios over 11 hours can be achieved for intervalometer with no device (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android, or Mac or Windows computer) connected.
- Charges with and can be powered by provided USB charging cable and US AC adapter.
- Wireless network enables connections up to 150 feet (Slow connections have been maintained at 300 feet)
- Comes with protective case for storage and secure attachment
- Includes Ethernet cable for firmware upgrades for future enhancements
- Wirelessly capture images or trigger from the camera
- Thumbnails automatically appear on the top of the screen after taking a picture
- Tap a thumbnail to view the image and its associated meta-data
- Images are always saved to the camera card and optionally downloaded to the device (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android, or Mac or Windows computer)
- Optionally select to have images automatically display on the device
- Double tap to view the image at full resolution
- Supports full screen mode to maximize the screen size
- Toggle a variety of overlays: AF points, highlight, shadow, grid lines, watermarks, aspect ratio lines, etc.
- Configure your device to automatically display pictures as they are taken
- Toggle on “Client Mode” to remove camera controls from the device
- Allows others such as clients, directors, or associates to quickly and wirelessly view the shots after they are taken by the photographer at the camera
- Start and stop movie recording
- View video while recording
- Focus adjustments and touch focusing
- Movie features are very camera dependent, see supported cameras for more details
- Configure as an intervalometer to take time lapse pictures
- Supports bulb mode with typical start-stop control and by using custom defined shutter lengths
- No need for your device to remain connected after starting
- Configure CamRanger to take a series of pictures automatically varying Shutter Speed, Aperture, or ISO
- Images can then be post-processed with 3rd party software
- View thumbnails of the images on your camera’s memory card
- Select images to be permanently deleted or download them and save into your device’s (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android, or Mac or Windows computer) photo library
- Double tap image to view full resolution image
- Provides very precise focusing control
- Great for situations requiring awkward camera placements
- Perform automatic focus stacking to enhance depth of field (post processing with 3rd party software required)
- Take photos from either the camera or an iPad, Android device, or Mac or Windows computer and have clients, directors, colleagues, or students view the images or live feed from their own device using the “CamRanger Share” application which is specific for each platform.
- If the photographer has the watermark feature turned on then the person using the CamRanger Share app will see watermarks as well on their own device.
- Control multiple cameras and CamRangers using the CamRanger Launcher application.
- Supported on Mac and Windows computers.
- The CamRangers in use require updated firmware.
- Requires the most recent CamRanger and CamRanger Launcher software.
- Post images to social media instantly from within the CamRanger iOS application. You can post to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr, an FTP server, or Dropbox from within the app.
- One can also directly print images to a compatible printer or e-mail and text message images.
- These share features are easily accessed when an image(s) is selected and by pressing “Share” at the bottom of the CamRanger application.
- Either WiFi or cellular data must be in use in order to share images during the CamRanger session.
- Click to learn more about these features.